With over 30 years experience in ultrasound QA, our team can advise on your needs, and carry out all work to the very highest standards.
The Clinical Physics and Ultrasound team performs imaging, Doppler, acoustic power and electrical safety tests on ultrasound equipment across the UK from Jersey to Glasgow. Our client base includes NHS Trusts, GP practices and private healthcare providers both local and nationwide.
Ultrasound technology now has a presence in nearly all areas of healthcare with a wide range of applications. We can mould our services to provide the tests appropriate for your equipment and your applications and help ensure that your devices are fit for purpose and are performing at the highest possible level, meeting all current safety standards.
Our team consists of both physicists and technicians with experience in the quality assurance and management of all ultrasound equipment throughout its lifetime from the initial specification and purchasing decision to the decommissioning and replacement. We can also design bespoke phantoms and advise on connectivity and workflow issues.
- Imaging performance tests
- Doppler performance tests
- Acoustic power measurements
- Volume calibration tests for bladder scanners
- Electrical safety tests
- Training of nominated staff on weekly/monthly safety audits of ultrasound scanners
- Methods for recording audit results
- Refresher training manual
- Advice on electrical safety issues; scanner/probe disinfection; specifications for purchasing; PACS/Archiving solutions
- Configuration issues
As part of the St. George's Medical Technology Services group, comprehensive support services can be offered covering equipment maintenance and management, ultrasound, nuclear medicine and medical device innovation and development.
For further information please do not hesitate to call on 020 8725 1051 or Contact Us